Java Developer - Working for a well known Gov organisation.
Java Developer - Well known Government organisation based down by the sea.
I am currently recruiting for a Java Developer to join a multi-disciplinary team of developers, analysts, designers who can focus on one or more product or projects at once. You will be able to come up with some innovative ideas on how to improve current and future applications building up your current skill set. Working for my client will look excellent on your CV, therefore making you far employable in the future.
Feedback on applicants should be received within 48 hours of a successful application, with an aim to interview by the 2nd June.
You will be part of a team which is responsible for:
- Designing, building and testing development projects.
- Making enhancements to existing applications.
- Fixing faults, service improvements and refreshing tech.
- Managing business developed applications across all lines of business.
A successful applicant should have:
- 3 years experience dealing with various Java enterprise applications.
- Experience in using the Java Persistence API.
- Experience in front end web development (HTML/CSS/JS).
- Working knowledge of Unix-like operating systems such as Linux and/or Mac OS X.
- The ability to learn new and old technologies rapidly and be able to embrace change.
- An ability to communicate technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
- Ability to quickly learn new and old programming tools and techniques.
- Experience working with trainees and providing knowledge transfers.
For more information please contact Andrew Frost on 0207 94045900 or send me an email on: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you're not interested at the moment perhaps you know someone who is? We offer a referral fee of £200 in high street vouchers; you could make a friend very happy and have some extra cash for yourself.