Build Engineer - Permanent - Telford
A Build Engineer is required to join my client - a global reinsurer and leading provider of 'Closed-Life' services, in Telford on a permanent basis.
A Build Engineer is required to build non-production testing and development environments and support the hosted applications. The role is key to support the delivery of change into the production environment ensuring the environments are built to a defined standard and stable through the development lifecycle.
Key Skills Required:
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux/Windows operating systems
- Installation and configuration processes and practices
- Use of automation toolsets
- An understanding of the ITIL service framework
- IT Project or equivalent experience - in particular Change and Release Management
- Build and delivery of non-production environments using automated and manual processes
- 2nd Line Support of the applications hosted by these environments
- Software releases to non-production environment
- Continuous Improvement
- Working in a cross-functional team following Agile/DevOps framework
The company values Agility, Team Spirit, Passion to Perform, Integrity and Customer Centricity, and they are at the heart of their company, and provide the foundations for the way they conduct their business.
Being open, honest and transparent in everything they do, they have created an inclusive culture that encourages diversity of thought and opinion, talents and backgrounds. They are passionate and determined to excel in a sustainable and just way, with a strong record of promoting from within providing excellent opportunity for their employees.
If this role would be of interest to you, please send through your application at your earliest convenience.