Agile Business Analyst
Agile Business Analyst - 6 Month Contract - London - Great Rates!
Part of an Agile product delivery team within the Software Engineering group. The role is for an Agile Business Analyst, to gather the functional and non-functional requirements for the product being developed. The Analyst will translate these requirements into a set of Epics, Features and User Stories from which the Agile team will work.
- Work with the Product Owner and SME's to determine the functional and non-functional requirements that describe the product and will provide Business Value.
- Create and maintain the Epics, Features and User Stories from the requirement set. These are to be maintained and tracked within a suitable repository such as JIRA.
- Facilitate the prioritisation of User Stories.
- Identify dependencies, risks and issues.
- Participate in the Agile cadence meetings such as daily stand-up meetings, sprint planning meetings and sprint retrospectives.
- The candidate must have experience of working in an Agile environment. A good understanding of SAFe will be an advantage.
- Experience with collaboration tools like JIRA and Confluence is highly desirable.
- A professional Business Analysis qualification and 3+ years applied experience in this field.
RECOMMEND A FRIEND: If you have professional friends/colleagues who would be interested in one of our roles and our excellent levels of service too, we'd like to recognise your recommendations with a 'thank you' of our own. For every colleague you refer who then starts a role through Datasource either Contract or Permanent, we will send you £300!
Hit the 'Apply now' button to apply and to discuss this role further. We will be delighted to hear from you!
(c) Copyright Datasource Computer Employment Limited 2017.