Role: Infrastructure Engineer
Location: South West
Our client is an internationally recognised market leader in Security and Defence who are looking for an experienced Infrastructure Engineer to join a highly talented team. The right candidate will need to have a great blend of technical ability in order to design, develop and troubleshoot the IT platform of the business as well as relationship building skills for communicating with customers and vendors.
The SOC service provided by our client is working at the forefront of cyber security and utilises Advanced SIEM and network IDS solutions. In order to provide the highest standard services our client will need a talented professional to join an already impressive team in designing, delivering and maintaining a world class service.
- Design and build of IT infrastructure that facilitates the provision of their monitoring service.
- Administration of virtualised systems.
- Improvement and development of existing systems.
- Relationship building with support teams of strategic partners.
- System administration in Windows and Linux (MS Server 2012 R2 is key)
- Administration of VMware vSphere
- Web server administration (IIS and Apache)
- Good knowledge of a scripting language
- Understanding of computer networking design principals
- Network administration
- Good knowledge of SCCM and SCOM
- Experience working within a Managed Security Service Provider or similar environment
- Firewall experience (Palo Alto etc.)
- Experience of working with SIEM platforms, NIDS and HIDS.
- Experience and exposure to typical business network architecture
Candidates must hold valid UK Security Clearance or be able to attain the level of Clearance specified.
To apply please send a CV and covering letter outlining your suitability, salary requirements and availability to roles@CNDLtd.com.
In line with Asylum & Immigration Legislation, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the EU. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process. Furthermore, in view of the nature of the work, all potential employees will undergo stringent reference and identity checks.
CND Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.