Sopra Steria is currently recruiting a specialist Web/DevOps engineer for a unique opportunity to work in collaboration with the existing team on a complex assignment, working within an Agile environment and delivering to our client.
Position Title - Web/DevOps Engineer
Duration - 3 months Initially
Location - Colindale, North London
This role will involve a number of tasks including: ensuring stable development/test environments and tooling; supporting continuous integration/build and release cycles; providing support to live issues where needed.
- Collaborate with the wider team to determine business process improvements
- Ensuring that environments are available and stable for use and tooling provides the requisite support to the team and wider programme of work
- Sharing of personal knowledge of expert' area through coaching and mentoring of the team as appropriate
- Delivering assignments in accordance with agreed scope, time, financial and quality measures
- Ensuring effective client engagement and stakeholder management during assignment (may include management of subcontractors and partners)
- Proven track record in a DevOps role, ideally with experience in the setup of a DevOps capability.
- Experience in building a CI/CD process from scratch using most of the following tools and components: Docker, Jenkins,SonarQube, Clover, Artifactory, SVN, ANT Scripting, Java, Oracle and Weblogic.
- Strong background in Linux.
- Experience of working in a Java/JEE project environment with associated tooling such as Eclipse, IntelliJ, Weblogic, Maven, Junit.
- Experience of Oracle WebLogic automation.
- Ability to work across multiple work streams and development projects in an agile environment.
Must Have: Docker and Jenkins
Please apply directly, there are no agencies working on this role. Contact Ravi Shankar (email@example.com).
The post holder will work through Sopra Steria Recruitment for Sopra Steria, a European leader in digital transformation, providing one of the most comprehensive portfolios of end-to-end service offerings on the market: consulting, systems integration, software development, infrastructure management and business process services.
Sopra Steria Recruitment: 2016 Winners of the APSCo Awards for Excellence for Recruitment Company of the Year >£50m Turnover and Recruiter's Investing in Talent Awards.