Commercial Contract Manager
Commercial Contract Manager - contract manager, contract management, grant agreements, commissioning, relationship management, supplier performance framework, non-profit
Central London - Permanent - Salary circa £50,000 - 57,500 + benefits
My client, a consumer focused organisation who operates heavily within the Third Sector is looking to recruit am experience Commercial Contract Manager to define, develop and deliver the Contract Management function within the Commercial team.
The post holder will be tasked with driving best practice and a common contract management model, as well as Develop a supplier management methodology and work with contract owners to embed in to relationships.
It is essential that the successful candidate possesses the following experience:
- Knowledge of working to EU Procurement regulations and public sector procurement practices.
- In depth knowledge of the complete procurement and contract management cycle.
- Good working knowledge of outsourcing and commissioning cycles,
- Solid commercial acumen and wide ranging experience.
- Experience of working within the public or not for profit sectors would be beneficial
- Influencing and complex problem resolution skills.
- Excellent written and organisational skills.
- Ability to deliver projects within inter-departmental teams.
- Strong organisational, time management and planning skills.
- High level supplier management and stakeholder management skills.
- Excellent relationship management and communication skills.
- Exposure to significant change and transformation projects.
- First class commercial negotiation skills and a high level of commercial awareness, acumen, and wide ranging experience
- Commercial legal knowledge.
- Exposure to service delivery management
- Proficient with all standard MS Office applications.
We are expecting a quick turnaround on this requirement, therefore if you feel you have the relevant skills and experience, please submit your CV ASAP to avoid missing out on this fantastic opportunity.