Servoca Resourcing Solutions are looking for an Investigator to work on Major / Serious crime in the South / South West.
To undertake any task determined by the Senior Investigating Officer in relation to the investigation of any homicide, major crime, serious crime, and tasks in connection with the successful prosecution of offenders.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, include the ability to communicate difficult message with sensitivity and authority.
- Knowledge in the use and application of computer systems and the extraction of information from databases.
- Must have prior knowledge, skills and experience as an investigator.
- PIP Accreditation Level 2 would be an advantage
Contract Length: On Going
Pay Rate: Up to £21 per hour (depending on accreditation level)
Location: Isle of White, Southampton, Portsmouth and Basingstoke
More jobs like this
- £50,000 - £59,999 Contract SC Intelligence jobs in Southampton
- £50,000 - £59,999 Contract SC Policing jobs in Southampton
- £50,000 - £59,999 Contract SC Public Sector jobs in Southampton
- £50,000 - £59,999 Contract SC Security jobs in Southampton
- £50,000 - £59,999 Contract SC Counter Terrorism jobs in Southampton