6 month fixed term contract
Leeds - £64,000
Osterley - £70,000
Our client is a leading entertainment company which serves over 22 million customers across five countries. They use cutting edge tools and technologies to create rich user experiences; all whilst working in an agile environment
In the role you would be responsible for:
- Developing high quality, testable and high performance software using agile practices
- Participating in regular showcases of new work to the product owners and business stakeholder
- Working in an agile and team driven approach.
- Exposure or appreciation of agile development practices with a wiliness to be a proactive participant in the agile process
- You are a team player and recognise the benefits of pair programming.
- You are an advocate of TDD, BDD and Agile principles.
- You are experienced in the modern JS eco-system comfortable writing code in ES2016/17
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
This is an exciting opportunity to work at one of the largest technical hubs in the UK; along with a competitive salary you would also receive an excellent pension scheme, private health care and a share save scheme.
If you're ready to work in a dynamic environment alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results, apply today.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact Ryan on 0161 924 3689.