Test Equipment Design Engineer
Test Equipment Design Engineer:
World class Aerospace Organisation based in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire is currently looking to recruit a Test Equipment Design Engineer on a subcontract basis.
The contract is initially for 6 months. Contract hourly rate; £35 per hour.
Test Equipment Design Engineer Job Description:
• Capture requirements/Author Statement of Requirements Documents.
• Liaise with third party suppliers using Engineering Coordination Memos
• Organise/Take part in design reviews (PDR/IDR/CDR).
• Review document packs supporting hardware (assembly drawings, parts lists, schematics, wiring lists, piece part manufacture drawings, etc.)
• Design small TE items and document (AutoCAD competency is desirable).
• Maintain configuration control whilst managing changes.
• Author test notes and execute testing.
• Commission and integrate new test equipment.
• Support the handover of the test equipment to the end user.
• Electrical Power experience
• AutoCAD experience
• Aerospace experience
Apply for Test Equipment Design Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly