Senior Network Security Consultant
Role: Senior Network Security Consultant
Location: Birmingham, UK
At Computer Network Defence, we’re partnering a technology solutions conglomerate who have an onsite presence at their multinational utilities proving client. They’re searching for an experienced Senior Network Security Consultant to strengthen their onsite offering and deliver into their ongoing projects.
- Delivering specialist Network Security consultancy for UK and EMEA market leading clients
- Network Security project ownership through full lifecycle - bid, scoping, design, delivery, implementation and aftercare
- Internal & external stakeholder management for technical solution design with end users up to C-suite
- Lead the technical build and testing of solutions
- Own your projects and take the lead on working with cross-functional teams
- Support commercial business development activity
- Technical expertise in at least four of these: Bluecoat, F5 (LTM & GTM), Cisco ASA, Juniper FW, Palo Alto, Fortinet, Sourcefire, Cisco ISE
- Vendor specific engineering qualifications (Palo Alto CNSE, CCNA etc)
- Experience with building, maintaining, reviewing all configurations/settings/policies on chosen technologies
- Excellent troubleshooting skills (technical and non-technical)
- Experience participating in network & system security projects to provide:
- Business requirements analysis and support for Solutions Architects
- Production of detailed infrastructure designs including physical and virtual aspects of security components
- Migration of complex legacy infrastructures to new managed security services platforms
Candidates must hold valid UK Security Clearance or be able to attain the level of Clearance specified.
To apply please send a CV and covering letter outlining your suitability, salary requirements and availability to roles@CNDLtd.com.
In line with Asylum & Immigration Legislation, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the EU. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process. Furthermore, in view of the nature of the work, all potential employees will undergo stringent reference and identity checks.
CND Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Senior Network Security Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly