IT Business Management Analyst
IT Communications Administrator
An IT Communications Administrator is required to join our client, a re-insurer and leading provider of closed life policies on a Fixed Term Contract for up to 12 months to support the IT Business Manager in the delivery of IT People and Communication Activities.
Duration: Up to 12 months (Fixed Term Contract)
Key Skills and Experience of the IT Communications Administrator:
- Excellent MS Office skills including Excel and PowerPoint presentations
- Previous experience in communications administration
- Background in Business administration
- Strong communication, organisation and stakeholder management skills.
Key Responsibilities of the IT Communications Administrator:
- Attending meetings on behalf of Business Manager and delivering information back with a view to discuss next steps and take ownership to deliver the outcome
- Dealing with any queries from senior management team, head of IT or other managers
- Gaining updates for all people and communication activities to enable a consistent approach and meet deadline.
- Supporting the IT Business Manager with the delivery of key people and communication activities, these include:
- Communication Event
- IT Employee Engagement Survey Results
- Work Experience Programme -
- Graduate Champion
- Performance Management
- Training Management information
- IT T&C & CBT Champion - Manage the monthly audits of T&C folders, sending out CBT reminder emails to all Managers across IT. Identify areas where employees need a training session on T & C audits and manage and implement employee drop in sessions
- Ensure compliance for the internal/external audits by reviewing the People & Communications process, procedures and user guides are up to date
For more information and a full job spec, please apply now.
FTC - IT COMMUNICATION ADMINISTRATOR - TELFORD
Apply for IT Business Management Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly