We are looking to recruit a number of Desktop Support Engineers to join an existing and growing team based in Bristol. You will be part of a large managed services organisation home grown in the UK with a great community feel despite its size.
This opportunity offers organic opportunities for career progression and plenty of training. The company are partnered with some impressive key figures within technology and the chance to pick up new skills is certain.
- Provide high quality deskside support to VIP users.
- Manage hardware such as IP Phones, PCs and Laptops as well as Microsoft/Windows software (Windows 7 and above)
- Update call management systems and raise tickets with incidents with accurate notes.
- Extensive deskside support experience
- SCCM, VPN, Wireless knowledge.
- Experience working to SLAs/KPIs
- IMAC (Install, Move, Add, Change) experience
Valid SC Clearance will be required for this role.
If this role has piqued your interest and you feel you can meet the requirements, please apply with your latest CV!