IT/Cyber Project Manager
Job Role: IT/Cyber Project Manager
Salary/Rate: £45,000 - £65,000
Start Date: ASAP
Clearance: Government Security Clearance
IT/Cyber Project Manager - Permanent - London - £45,000 - £65,000
Our client in London is seeking an experienced Project/Programme Manager to lead and support a growing portfolio of work.
- Responsible for delivery of technical IT projects/ to agreed schedules, cost and quality criteria
- Responsible for leading bid teams within existing frameworks
- Manage governance (milestones, finance, dependencies, risks, issues & opportunities, reporting)
- Collaborative Stakeholder management & engagement across clients, team-mates, dependencies & suppliers
- Establish and grow effective & collaborative teams using our client's ways of working, supported by the candidates knowledge and experience
- Experience in Project Management or Programme Management roles, with evidence of collaborative working
- Recent experience supporting IT/Cyber projects and Programmes in Government or similar organisations
- Strong analytical as well as verbal and written communications skills
- Good collaborative interpersonal skills for written, oral and face to face communications
- Skills in influencing and negotiation methods and techniques
- An understanding of available and emerging Cyber technologies relevant to government
- Capable of dealing with conflicting priorities between different specialist groups
- Ability to communicate effectively at different levels within the organisation, which includes a full spectrum of senior management, through to operations personnel
- Experience of UK Government civil and/or MOD working practices, including PRINCE2 and Managing Successful Programmes (MSP)
- Experience of leading bids within commercial frameworks
- Experience in any of the following: Agile development, Application Development, Secure mobility and Secure Enterprise IT, Cloud, Cyber Defense, Integration and/or test, other Cyber technology and Cyber Operations areas
You will be required to hold a minimum of DV security clearance. If you do not hold an active DV clearance please familiarise yourself with the vetting process before applying.
Hit the 'Apply now' button to apply and to discuss this role further. We will be delighted to hear from you!
(c) Copyright Datasource Computer Employment Limited 2017.
More searches like this
- Central Government DV Permanent £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Cyber Security DV Permanent £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Defence DV Permanent £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Information Technology DV Permanent £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Management / Executive DV Permanent £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in London (Greater)