Contract SC Cleared Software Engineer - C# and WPF
Job Role: Software Engineer - C# and WPF
Duration: 12 - 18 Months
Salary/Rate: Up to £55 Per Hour
Start Date: ASAP
Clearance: SC Clearance
Software Engineer - Contract - Lincolnshire - Up to £55 Per Hour
Our client is looking for an experienced Software Engineer with a background in ISR platforms to work at both the system and software levels.
The role will include tasks ranging from requirements definition, detailed design, implementation, to the agreed timescales, requirements and standards.
The role will involve interfacing with the customer on multiple levels, the candidate will be expected to respond to technical queries from both the customer and client communities and the software team being managed.
- Detailed Design and implement System\Software solutions to support the Airborne aircraft mission systems.
- Design and document test strategies and procedures.
- Ensure software engineers adherence to Design Standards and procedures.
- Responsible for personal development of team members.
- Responsible for ensuring the software product meets the correct standards and customer requirement for delivery.
- Liaise with the customer community to understand their issues and concerns
- A degree in Computing or equivalent.
- High Competency of Software Engineering principles.
- An able communicator in verbal, written and presentational forms.
- A logical problem solver who can operate effectively under stretching project constraints.
- Demonstrable history of providing programs with software solutions to complex problems that require regular use of ingenuity and creativity.
- Self-motivated, self-organising engineer looking to move to the next level and a Team Player.
- Experience of working within a Scrum development team.
- Professional Microsoft Certification.
- OO Design\UML.
- Visual Basic.
- Windows System Administration.
- Recent experience of using C#, .NET, WPF/NServiceBus.
- UI/UX design.
- Software Testing (Unit Level and above).
- Software Security.
- SQL Server.
- Competency with design patterns and SOLID principles.
Experience with any of the following would also be beneficial:
- Military comms/datalinks - especially Link16.
- MilStd 1553 Serial Communications Protocol.
- Military avionic systems.
- Image handling and processing.
- ArcGIS Runtime for .NET.
RECOMMEND A FRIEND: If you have professional friends/colleagues who would be interested in one of our roles and our excellent levels of service too, we'd like to recognise your recommendations with a 'thank you' of our own. For every colleague you refer who then starts a role through Datasource either Contract or Permanent, we will send you £300!
You will be required to hold a minimum of SC security clearance. If you do not hold an active SC clearance please familiarise yourself with the vetting process before applying.
Hit the 'Apply now' button to apply and to discuss this role further. We will be delighted to hear from you!
(c) Copyright Datasource Computer Employment Limited 2017.