Information Assurance (IA) Engineer - Information Security
Job Role: IA Consultant - Information Security Engineer
Start Date: ASAP
Clearance: SC Clearance or Willing to Undergo
Information Assurance Consultant - Permanent - Dorset - £55,000
This role will be challenging and varied and will give you the opportunity to have an input into shaping the IA approach for this project.
- Ensuring that IA requirements are appropriately implemented by suppliers
- Presenting residual risk to customer and MoD user for acceptance
- Representing Combat Systems IA perspectives at security working groups
- Carrying out risk assessments and deriving appropriate countermeasures
- Provision of expert security advice to Combat Systems customers and suppliers
- Supporting penetration testing activities
- Representing IA in design reviews and change meetings
- Assessing the adequacy of planned requirement implementation
- A proven track record in delivering accreditation
- Good all round experience of designing network architectures
- Good understanding of network security architectures
- JSP 440 experience
- Good project management skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- You will be logical thinker and a natural problem solver who is able to build relationships with various and sometimes challenging stakeholders
- Our client is looking for someone who is assertive and proactive and able to anticipate issues before they arise
Hit the 'Apply now' button to apply and to discuss this role further. We will be delighted to hear from you!
(c) Copyright Datasource Computer Employment Limited 2016.