Business Development Analyst - Price to Win
Job Role: Business Development Analyst - Price to Win
Duration: 12 Months
Salary/Rate: £25 - £30 per Hour
Start Date: ASAP
Clearance: SC Clearance
Business Development Analyst - Contract - Hampshire - £25 - £30 per Hour
Our client is looking for a Business Development Analyst (with experience of Price to Win) to facilitate new business capture processes and milestone events on behalf of the capture manager and/or business development leads.
The Business Development Analyst will support the growth of the defence, logistics, cyber and big data market by assisting the capture management and business development teams by providing market analysis and competitive intelligence in order to assist in winning new business.
The candidate will support ongoing captures and functionally and manage specific internal activities when required.
- Supporting new business captures for 10-12 capture teams for a wide variety of opportunities across multiple business sites.
- Be fully conversant with capture processes and support capture and business development managers with market analysis in support of the processes.
- Facilitate colour review milestones on behalf of capture and business development management.
- Generate colour review milestone in brief packs.
- Generate weekly Competitive Intelligence reports on customers, competitors, PESTLE trends for relevant domains.
- Lead Customer Value Proposition workshops and report outcomes to capture and business development management.
- Facilitate Price To Win activities in support of capture milestone events and coordinate necessary resources.
- Manage and inform the business development teams of new business opportunities from open source information outlets, such as DCI, OJEU, Janes etc.
- Assist with populating and managing the business unit's knowledge databases, Analysts' SharePoint site and CRM system.
- Engage with industry groups, identifying new business and IRAD opportunities.
- Track and inform the business development team of forthcoming industry days which support new business growth and current programmes.
- Provide support where appropriate to ongoing new business captures reporting functionally to the associated capture and/or business development management.
Essential Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Experience of facilitating price to win activities.
- Full working knowledge of industry and company practices.
- Experienced researcher.
- Data management experience.
- Competitive analysis and reporting.
Desired Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Sound knowledge of SharePoint.
- Defence experience.
- Good communication skills.
- Competitive analysis skills.
RECOMMEND A FRIEND: If you have professional friends/colleagues who would be interested in one of our roles and our excellent levels of service too, we'd like to recognise your recommendations with a 'thank you' of our own. For every colleague you refer who then starts a role through Datasource either Contract or Permanent, we will send you £300!
You will be required to hold a minimum of SC security clearance. If you do not hold an active SC clearance please familiarise yourself with the vetting process before applying.
Hit the 'Apply now' button to apply and to discuss this role further. We will be delighted to hear from you!
(c) Copyright Datasource Computer Employment Limited 2017.