Senior Business Change Consultant / Organisational Change
Business Change / Organisational Change - Permanent - London or Gloucestershire - Excellent Salary!
Our client's Human Capital Public Sector practice has a strong and growing presence in the Defence, Security and Home Affairs (DSHA) Sectors. Our client works with senior leadership teams to deliver value through people, by redesigning organisations, building capability, developing effective leadership teams and embedding behavioural change. They support their clients through the entire cycle of organisational transformation, starting with initial diagnosis right through to successful implementation.
Our client fosters a collaborative culture where talented individuals can produce their best work. They value innovative thinking; diverse insights and strive to offer an exceptional level of customer service through our expertise and professionalism.
If you believe that joining our client's team will give you opportunities you're unlikely to find elsewhere, are highly skilled in your field, are cleared to SC or DV level and willing to travel within the UK our client is very keen to hear from you.
People and Behaviour Change:
- Helping clients achieve their goals by putting people at the heart of their change programme, understanding the cultural shift that the organisation is seeking, and ensuring the strategic elements of operational changes and leadership are successfully achieved through effective, timely interventions.
Organisation Design and Development:
- Providing expertise to help clients to drive value through their organisation by redesigning and redefining their capabilities, operating model, organisational structure, roles and responsibilities. Establishing the organisation change capabilities needed to successfully effect and sustain large-scale, complex organisation change.
- Shaping, developing, and delivering initiatives to identify and develop high potential individuals in to successful leaders; profiling the capabilities and potential of the senior leadership cadre; measuring and reporting the results.
- Working with clients to shape, develop and implement workforce planning initiatives to attract, recruit and retain talent.
- Increasing the capability of the HR function to impact business performance. We transform HR functions, creating and enabling more strategic roles and improving efficiency and effectiveness through improved tools, policy and operations.
Three core competency areas make up our client's Consulting service line:
- Strategy & Operations.
- Human Capital.
Our client aims to unlock potential for growth and innovation. They believe this requires real collaboration. Our client commits to truly developing a full appreciation for their environment, goals and ambitions.
You will be required to hold a minimum of SC security clearance. If you do not hold an active SC clearance please familiarise yourself with the vetting process before applying.
Hit the 'Apply now' button to apply and to discuss this role further. We will be delighted to hear from you!
(c) Copyright Datasource Computer Employment Limited 2016.