My client who are one of the UK's leading telecommunications companies are looking for a Infrastructure Architect to join their team on an initial 3 month contract based in Newbury.
The ideal Infrastructure Architect will be experienced in creating complex AWS environments, preferably in a hybrid model.
The client is looking to Hybrid Cloud solutions to provide improved business agility, faster time to market and lower operation cost than today's data centre solutions. You will be responsible for defining, creating and managing the target Cloud architecture for the clients Digital IT Domain.
This role requires the Infrastructure Architect define Cloud-hosted (AWS) environments to support Digital transformation, which includes CI/CD pipelines to promote code through environments (Dev, Integration, SIT, PAT, Prod). You will work closely with Domain Architecture and Operations and Environments teams to ensure the environments are fit for purpose and can evolve to meet the business needs.
- Experience of working at the Infrastructure Solution Architect level
- Experience creating complex AWS environments, preferably in a hybrid model
- Experience of Docker Management Solutions (esp. ECS)
- Experience working on solutions covering multiple security zones; e.g. PCI DSS, sensitive customer data.
- Experience with digital infrastructure and database design.
If this role sounds of interest and you would like to know more then please apply now.
Apply for Infrastructure Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly