Network Security Lead - Home Office - London
Network Security Lead | Network Security Engineer | Security Operations | Firewalls | CISSP | ITIL
£52,969- £62,239 + Allowances + Excellent Benefits Package
Permanent opportunity for a Lead Network Security Engineer with our client, The Home Office, who are based in Hendon. This is an exciting opportunity for someone with a strong Network Security background to Lead and Manager the IT Network Security team and their workloads across the HO networks and security infrastructure portfolio.
You will need to demonstrate within your application the following essential experience
- Strong network security engineering background
- Background managing and executing requests from Security Operations in response to perceived or actual security threats or incidents.
- Background managing small to medium sized teams
- Experience of Firewalls configurations and operations: Checkpoint, Cisco ASA, Juniper, Palo Alto
- Experience managing design and implementation phases within a network security environment
- Previous experience ensuring that risks and issues are identified, logged, reported, managed and escalated as appropriate and in accordance with standard processes
- Previous experience acting as an escalation point for technical security matters, negotiating and managing conflict as necessary with suppliers, stakeholders and customers
- ITIL v3 intermediate
- ITIL Capability:Operational Support & Analysis
- Demonstrated Network knowledge pertaining to security e.g. Generic Firewall management, Network security as applied across network components ACL's port security etc.
- A relevant academic and/or vocational qualification.
- Other industry standard certifications.
Apply for Network Security Lead - Home Office - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly