Job Role: Application Architect
Location: Gloucestershire and Hampshire
Salary: Excellent Salary & Benefits!
Clearance: DV Cleared
Application Architect - Permanent - Excellent Salary & Benefits!
As a market leader in Systems Integration, our client has a lot to offer enthusiastic and motivated Application Architects. We are looking for Architects to join our clients public sector team, with experience gained in designing, building and delivering custom development solutions.
You'll design applications that comprise end-to-end custom development solutions, which may run on multiple platforms, and may be composed of multiple software packages. You will be responsible for architectural definition, technical component selection, and management of non-functional requirements, all in the context of a business driven project. You will be responsible for solutions quality, performance, availability, scalability and integrity.
You should be able to demonstrate experience in designing, configuring and developing on top of different products, both commercial and Open Source, demonstrating the implementation of defined standards. You'll define best practices in the evaluation, selection and/or development of the software components and hardware requirements of applications and data. You'll use your expertise in application development to evaluate and select development methods, processes, best practices and tools.
- Full lifecycle project experience as Architect including design and implementation
- Client facing experience at a range of levels
- Excellent verbal, written communication, and presentation skills
- Comfortable presenting in front of groups
- Experience in implementing continuous deployment (CD) solutions
- Experience in implementing continuous integration (CI) solutions
- Experience with testing automation and continuous integration tools
- Experience with performance testing and non-functional requirements implementation
- Experience in /with Agile and DevOps methods and tools
- Experience working with Java technologies
You will be required to hold a minimum of DV security clearance. If you do not hold an active DV clearance please familiarise yourself with the vetting process before applying.
Hit the 'Apply now' button to apply and to discuss this role further. We will be delighted to hear from you!
(c) Copyright Datasource Computer Employment Limited 2017.
Apply for Application Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly