Job Role: Test Specialist
Location: Gloucestershire, London or Hampshire
Salary/Rate: Excellent Salary!
Start Date: ASAP
Clearance: DV Clearance
Test Specialist - Permanent - Gloucestershire, London or Hampshire- Excellent Salary!
We are looking for experienced Test Specialists to join our public sector team.
As an Test Specialist, you'll use your expertise in the planning, design, management, execution and reporting of tests using appropriate testing tools and techniques to ensure that systems (new and amended) conform to exacting standards.
You will be required to develop test scenarios and test cases, and to execute test cases to verify that the system is built as per the requirements. You will be primarily focused on functional testing, but will be expected to analyse, determine and report on the route cause of issues found, as appropriate. Following issue resolution, you will be required to re-test issues and report status.
You will be an analytical thinker, able to work independently or as part of a team. You will be required to have a thorough, methodical and logical approach to your testing, ensuring that detailed results are recorded accurately.
You will be a self-starter, have good listening skills, probe for answers, demonstrate your understanding, and draw upon your experience. You should be able to demonstrate how you take creative approaches to problem solving, innovation and issue resolution.
Skills / Experience:
For this role it is required that:
- Must have been ordinarily and continuously resident in the UK for the past 10 years
- Must be a British National or veteran status.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Full lifecycle project experience as Test Specialist including script and data preparation, test execution including detailed recording and re-testing : Mastered
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written : Applied
- Excellent teamworking skills : Acquired
- Understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle : Applied
- English: Fluent
- Experience in /with Agile and DevOps methods and tools : Applied
You will be required to hold a minimum of DV security clearance. If you do not hold an active DV clearance please familiarise yourself with the vetting process before applying.
Hit the 'Apply now' button to apply and to discuss this role further. We will be delighted to hear from you!
(c) Copyright Datasource Computer Employment Limited 2017.