Cloud Sales Executive
Overview of the role
The role is a primarily new business acquisition key to the continued growth of the Corporate sales business
The role holder may be office or home based with at least 2 days per month in our York Head Office along with extensive national travel to customer meetings and Trustmarque offices
The successful candidate will be an established sales person, with a strong background in software licensing, cloud and services solutions - preferably Microsoft
The main responsibilities are detailed below, although the post holder would also be expected to perform any other duties which might reasonably be required by the business.
Min 3-years consistent overachievement of appropriate sales performance targets
In depth practical understanding of best practice enterprise solution sales methodologies
In depth understanding of Microsoft portfolio - volume licencing, Cloud IaaS/PasS/SaaS portfolio
- Perform in accordance with monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets
- Identify, qualify, develop and maximise all opportunities for sales growth
- Apply solution sales methodologies and approach to uncover and meet customer needs
- Secure a richer revenue mix through higher margin cloud and services solution sales including longer term managed service annuity revenues
- Own, manage and control the preparation of bids and formal RFI/P submissions effectively coordinating support and enablement resources
- Comply with company sales governance model incl Pipeline data integrity/CRM accuracy, qualification, forecasting accuracy and sales/account planning
- Meet and exceed performance KPI metrics including performance, pipeline and conversion measures essential to consistent and full year performance
- Ensure all actions from customer communication and meetings are distributed to the relevant personnel, and follow up outputs in a timely and efficient manner.
- Deliver the standard Trustmarque Solutions company sales presentation as appropriate in Customer/Prospect meetings.
Planning and Forecasting
- Build and manage a short-medium-long term qualified pipeline of opportunities in accordance with target, company and individual conversion performance
- Provide consistently accurate sales forecasts conductive to target demand, evidencing understanding and control of customer buying criteria and process
- Demonstrate the effective use of planning, tools and resources available to achieve performance targets
All employees are responsible for
- Abiding by TMS Security policy & procedures as set out in the Employee Handbook, and implementing security directives from relevant managers (for example Senior Managers, HR & IS Managers) from time to time.
- Reporting all incidents and concerns, no matter how small the potential threat.
You must demonstrate that you possess:
- Knowledge of value based/solution sales methodology and process and practical application
- An understanding of basic solution return on investment (ROI) positioning to support customer cost quotations
- A sound understanding of Trustmarque product and service portfolio and clear articulation of value proposition and messaging
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft licensing and Cloud portfolio incl Azure and O365
- Demonstrable successful track record of Professional services and Managed services sales
- A clear understanding of Trustmarque strategy and value propositions
- A good understanding of Private Market sectors, current influences & trends, and the competitive landscape.
- Broad understanding of IT in general - e.g. networks and business critical systems.
- Understand the dependencies of IT on business efficiency and convert this into customer value.
This role operates in a fast-paced and fast-changing environment, and you must be able to:
- Recognise and demonstrate business value to customers.
- Manage complex sales through multiple stakeholders.
- Qualify opportunities, in order to forecast accurately and close sales effectively.
- Analyse sales data accurately and quickly.
- Manage multiple tasks and conflicting priorities effectively to deliver against the Sales goals.
- See tasks through to completion within agreed timescales.
- Verbally communicate precisely and with authority to both individuals and groups.
- Write clear, concise business English, and create concise, accurate and engaging presentations.
The following personal attributes are critical to success in this role, and you must demonstrate:
- That you are motivated by success of yourself and your team.
- A competent demeanour, so that customers see you as a trusted advisor.
- Persistence and resilience.
- That you make things happen, mobilising and motivate others to deliver on personal, company and shared goals.
- A creative approach, looking to find innovative ways to overcome barriers.
- Confidence, self-motivation and plenty of initiative.
- Positive outlook, being both energetic and approachable.
- Integrity, honesty and trustworthiness.
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
If you are successful with your application, you will need complete Capita's vetting and screening checks. This will include, but not be limited to, Reference Checks, a Criminality Check, Financial Probity Check, Sanctions Check and Media Check.