Account Manager (Healthcare)
Account Manager (Healthcare)
About Capita | TRUSTMARQUE
Established in 1987, Trustmarque (part of Capita plc) engages with its customers to advise and support their information technology strategy. From Software licencing and hardware procurement to complex technical solutions, Trustmarque provides innovation to major organisations in both public and private sectors.
Trustmarque ensures that organisations see the return on their technology investment through four key principles; spend control, capability optimisation, risk mitigation and project success. By making the process of technological investment straightforward, practical and effective,
This role is an office based sales role responsible for the deep penetration of a number of public sector accounts and the delivery of margin growth. The role holder will develop new and existing relationships with key stakeholders up to board level and will utilise solution and diagnostic sales techniques to sell a wide range of services and deliver tangible business value. The role holder will be office based, along with travel to customer meetings and to Trustmarque offices in London and Scotland.
- Identify and proactively maximise opportunities for sales growth
- Assisting customers in developing specific IT solutions and services supportive of business goals
- Deliver sales to achieve targets
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with all key decision makers within allocated and target accounts
- Manage and control the preparation of bids, tenders and RFI's / RFQ's and use allocated resources to ensure that high quality bids are submitted in a timely fashion
- Build a short, medium and long term sales pipeline of opportunities to the level required by the business - currently three times the quarterly sales target
- Developing and executing a strategic customer business plan
- Develop collaborative customer strategies to drive new and existing business in both software and services
- A proven track record selling technology and technology solutions to existing and new commercial customers
- Experience of developing effective working relationships with senior stakeholders within public sector organisations
- Experience of selling into relevant vertical
- Strong track record of consistent performance against target and growth of new & existing accounts
- Developed commercial acumen, with in-depth understanding of business principles and how an organisation operates
- In depth knowledge of the full sales cycle
- An understanding of return on investment methodologies from a customer and personal sales target perspective
- Review customer accounts, plan development and deliver against those plans
- Demonstrate business value at Board or Director level in order to gain commitment
- Interpret business issues and translate these into technology or people based solutions
- Analyse sales data to understand current sales performance, and improve on-going performance
- Communicate effectively with both senior management and end users, and able to clearly articulate an in-depth understanding of product and solution capabilities
- Manage multiple tasks and conflicting priorities effectively
- See tasks through to completion and within agreed timescales
- Create concise, accurate and engaging presentations.
- Create & build a strong go-to-market proposition/ strategy
What's in it for you?
At Capita, training and development aren't optional extras: they're how we do our job. We will motivate you to perform at your peak, recognising your achievements and rewarding them appropriately. As well as a generous basic salary we also give you a discretionary annual bonus, pension scheme and access to voluntary benefit options including; child care vouchers, share plan schemes, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle. All of this, in a professional but fun environment.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now.
Listen | Create | Deliver
<img src="http://maps.google.com/maps/api/staticmap?center=EC4A1EN&zoom=14&size=200x200&maptype=roadmap&markers=EC4A1EN&color:ORANGE|label:A|&sensor=false&key=AIzaSyA1avTFqfXs_sttGUBwjK6mTjic1Y-zg2I" align="left" />
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
If you are successful with your application, you will need complete Capita's vetting and screening checks. This will include, but not be limited to, Reference Checks, a Criminality Check, Financial Probity Check, Sanctions Check and Media Check.