Our client produces enterprise software applications for Cyber Security monitoring & defense as well as Compliance Tracking, their software is used by corporate and government customers in 83 countries worldwide. They are looking to recruit application developers to help support their explosive growth. Successful applicants will be able to work from their new Daventry technical offices reporting directly to their CTO.
Additional skills/experience that are not required but would be an advantage to any application include:
> Experience and confidence working with CentOS/Ubuntu Linux
> Experience working in an IT department managing IT networks
> Experience programming with C++
> Experience working with CSS and HTML5
> Experience building application user interfaces
> Experience creating web-based mobile apps
> Experience with big-data analytics
> Experience with charting, images and PDF creation using PHP/jQuery
They're a small company that is growing fast which means that they need people who can be flexible and who enjoy a challenge, usually outside their comfort zone. It also means that this is a big opportunity to learn and take a role that will become a senior developer in a multinational software vendor as they grow.
Cyber Security is a cutting edge market that is a lot of fun. This is a great opportunity to work on the front-lines of cyber defence and help their customers to protect their networks from attacks. A good programmer with a keen interest in hacking will very much enjoy working there.
More searches like this
- Cyber Security None / Undisclosed Permanent £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in Daventry
- Digital Forensics None / Undisclosed Permanent £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in Daventry
- Information Technology None / Undisclosed Permanent £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in Daventry
- Intelligence None / Undisclosed Permanent £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in Daventry
- Scientific None / Undisclosed Permanent £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in Daventry