SMS / Quality Training Administrator
SMS / Quality Training Administrator:
World class Aerospace Organisation based in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire is currently looking to recruit an SMS / Quality Training Administrator on a subcontract basis.
The contract is initially for 6 months. Contract hourly rate; £17 per hour.
• Major contribution to the development of a Training year plan for the Quality department team activities utilising in house I.T systems.
• To propose develop & implement improvements in Training administration for products, processes & procedures.
• Working on the transition from paper based system through to an in-house I.T system; the ideal candidate would have strong I.T skills, having demonstrable experience using databases (in house or otherwise).
• Ability to support behind the systems, fault finding & fixing - Using the database once transitioned to deliver process & training.
• Strong I.T Experience
• Administration Experience
• Aviation experience preferred
• Knowledge of Human Factors preferable
Apply for SMS / Quality Training Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly