World class Defence Organisation based in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire is currently looking to recruit 10x Software Engineers on a subcontract basis.
The contract is initially for 6 months. Contract hourly rate; £45 - £60 per hour.
Software Engineer Job Description:
To work as part of team, contributing to the overall design & development of real time embedded software to the guidelines of DO178B/C Design Assurance Level A and associated processes.
Essential Skills and competencies
Proven understanding & significant experience within the Aerospace industry (or similar) in at least 4 of the following areas of real-time, embedded software development:
• SW requirements analysis
• SW design
• Implementation (language is C)
• Module test
• Integration test
• Timing analysis
Experience of target hardware (one or more of the following: PowerPC (Freescale P10xx), Coldfire, PIC Microcontroller, TMS320)
Experience in requirements and/or design verification and validation
• Experience in use of: DOORS, TI Code Composer Studio IDE, WindRiver Workbench, LDRA (or similar), Dimensions, Rally and Jenkins
• Experience to Agile and/or iterative development processes
• Exposure to support of Aerospace Certification Authority led activities, including SOI Audits
• Experience in writing assembler
• Knowledge of network protocols inc. ARINC 664, ARINC-429, ARINC 629 and ARINC-825 (CAN)
More jobs like this
- £90,000 - £99,999 Contract None / Undisclosed Aerospace jobs in Cheltenham
- £90,000 - £99,999 Contract None / Undisclosed Defence jobs in Cheltenham
- £90,000 - £99,999 Contract None / Undisclosed Engineering jobs in Cheltenham
- £90,000 - £99,999 Contract None / Undisclosed Information Technology jobs in Cheltenham