Clerks of Works - Mechanical & Electrical
We are looking for highly motivated Mechanical & Electrical Clerks of Works to join a successful and thriving team.
Ideally candidates will be MICWCI or working towards membership. You should also hold a BTEC or higher, HND or HNC and possess the following skills:
- Ability to prioritise and manage several tasks or projects to deadline and / or budget
- Excellent report writing and presentation ability
- Good verbal communication skills, comfortable in meetings and happy to contribute
- The ability to work under direction but able to use own initiative when required
- Competent use of IT software particularly Word, Outlook and Excel
- Commercially aware and financially astute
- Full UK driving licence
You will be providing construction inspection services in conjunction with the delivery of major new build, extensions and refurbishment projects, overseeing projects and contractors ensuring compliance with CDM regulations and all Health and Safety requirements for contractors and maintenance staff with a clear focus on successful outcomes for the customer.
A good working knowledge of building technology, health and safety procedures relating to construction projects, and an understanding of the construction legislative framework is essential to ensure standards and best practice is delivered.
Although this is a full time contract role, age is no barrier to us and we welcome applications from full time as well as retired or semi retired candidates.
Apply for Clerks of Works - Mechanical & Electrical
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly