Test Engineer - Automation (Engineer and Lead available)
Job Role: Test Analyst (Engineer and Lead available)
Location: Central London
Salary/Rate: Excellent salary
Start Date: ASAP
Clearance: Willing to Undergo Government Security Clearance
Test Analyst - Permanent - Central London - Willing to Undergo Security clearances
Our client's Cyber solutions division is seeking talented Test Analysts to join their team in London, to work within a rapidly growing environment. Candidates will need to work within a Scrum team, and will be undertaking a variety of project based work. These are not manager/lead roles so candidates must be hands on with their testing.
- Analysing functional specifications to produce suitable test plans and reports, including both manual and automated test scripts
- Working with the development team in an Agile / Scrum environment carrying out performance, load, integration, system and / or user acceptance testing
- Candidates will be required to create, maintain, revise and review test suites and enter them into the test repository
- Liaising with configuration management, project managers, developers and third parties to bridge the gap between technical and business stakeholders
- 2:1 degree or equivalent experience in a technical field
- Experience of the full testing lifecycle in one of the following specialisms:
- Experience of automated testing tools e.g. Selenium, Cucumber, Gatling / JMetre
- Experience independently implementing automated tests in preferred language e.g. Java / Ruby
- Solid IT troubleshooting skills in order to deal with a wide range of different processes and systems.
- The ability to work without supervision, organise, prioritise, delegate and complete multiple tasks on an ongoing basis
- An understanding of the Agile development methodology
- Commitment to working as a member of a team which responds flexibly to changing pressures and demands
- Good communication and interpersonal skills in order to meet the needs of a wide range of external and internal service clients and to develop effective working relationships with our customers and partners
- Experience of creating accurate and precise progress reports against a testing plan
- An understanding of software development lifecycles
- Testing qualifications (such as ISTQB or ISEB certification)
- Experience of Continuous Integration tools e.g. Bamboo/Jenkins
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Experience of Ruby / Python / Java
- Experience of HTML
- Understanding of Linux and Windows configuration
- Experience with relational databases and SQL
- Experience with Micro-services
- Experience of configuration control
- Ability to work across multiple projects
- Experience of UK Government working practice
RECOMMEND A FRIEND: If you have professional friends/colleagues who would be interested in one of our roles and our excellent levels of service too, we'd like to recognise your recommendations with a 'thank you' of our own. For every colleague you refer who then starts a role through Datasource either Contract or Permanent, we will send you £300!
You must be eligible and willing to undergo Government Security Clearances.
Hit the 'Apply now' button to apply and to discuss this role further. We will be delighted to hear from you!
(c) Copyright Datasource Computer Employment Limited 2016.