IT Security Officer
We have a number of vacancies which have arisen at Airbus Defence and Space in the UK for Information Management Security Officer's to be based at either Portsmouth, Stevenage or Newport.
The successful candidate will join the Information Management (IM) team, IM is the Information Technology (IT) business enabler and unique IM Business Partner for Airbus Defence and Space.
As a central function, IM is involved in all business processes and enables technical as well as management careers. IM covers a wide range of state-of-the-art technologies and positions ranging from IT infrastructure, application support to governance or strategic consultancy. IM offers best conditions for a successful career in an advanced and forward-looking environment. Working in IM means living global trends (developments) such as digitalization, innovation and a new way of working.
This position will require a security clearance or will require being eligible for clearance by the recognized authorities. Dependant on the role the main tasks and responsibilities may include:
- Support IM community, the business and customer projects in creating concepts to find solutions in compliance with National regulation, technical requirements and business processes.
- Provide guidance and advice in all aspects of information security for implementation of information systems by using risk management techniques to assess and control.
- Act as a security interface to projects both internal to the IT Function and in the business.
- Responsibility for UK Governmental Networks at O-S and above including Generation of RMADS for UK Government Accredited Networks at O-S and above.
- Provide Business Guidance on security process/policy to projects and the business for Governmental Networks.
- Assist in development of Security metrics and reporting with a view to becoming lead on this.
-Work with both the internal IT function and the business to help architect and design secure and proportional solutions
- Collaborate with our colleagues in Europe and across Airbus to create and deliver Security Awareness packages; activities include the preparing and administration of the awareness schedules
This role will involve some travel for business and as such you must be able to travel accordingly.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
- Educated to Degree level (or equivalent Level 6 Qualification ) in Information Technology, with demonstrable Security content or equivalent industry experience.
- Experience of multiple technologies including HMG approved Cloud solutions.
-Experience of ISO:27001 networks.
- Proven experience in a security related role.
- Experience of DII & Above Network Security.
- Project Management qualifications and experience.
-Experience of administering and designing SharePoint sites
- Experience architecting security solutions aerospace / defence environment Please apply for this vacancy on line at our careers site (www.jobs.airbusgroup.com) with your CV attached.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.
More searches like this
- Aerospace SC Contract £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in Portsmouth
- Cyber Security SC Contract £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in Portsmouth
- Defence SC Contract £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in Portsmouth
- Information Technology SC Contract £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in Portsmouth
- Space SC Contract £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in Portsmouth