Job Role: Forensic Analyst
Salary: Excellent Salary & Benefits!
Start Date: ASAP
Clearance: DV or NATO Clearance
Forensic Analyst - Permanent - Belgium - Excellent Salary & Benefits!
Our client is seeking forensic engineers to join the team in Belgium, working within a rapidly fast paced changing environment.
nalysis of electronic data
- Utilising state of the art tools to forensically obtain data from pc, servers, mobiles etc.
- Work alongside regulators, legal advisors etc.
- Data Recovery and forensic analysis
- Analysis of C based machine code
- Reverse Engineering
- Ethical Hacking
- Penetration Testing
Experience of forensic processes, tools and techniques.
- Must have demonstrated team skills and ability to work closely with customers
- Knowledgeable of agile methodologies and processes would be desirable
- Strong Communication skills
- Understand the full system development life cycle and system engineering processes associated with each phase
- 2:1 Bachelor's Degree in Secure and Forensic computing or equivalent or experience in relevant technical field
- Experience of machine coding, Object C, C++, Java
- Two or more of the following certifications:
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) or equivalent
- Licensed Penetration Tester (LPT) or equivalent
- EC-Council Certified Security Analyst (ECSA) or equivalent
- GIAC Certified Forensic Analyst (GCFA) or equivalent
- Encase EnCE or equivalent
- CREST Certifications or equivalent
- The candidate must be able to know their way around Linux/Unix command line and methods for remote access
- The candidate will be able to utilise a process-oriented approach to penetration testing and reporting.
- The candidate will understand the fundamental concepts of reconnaissance and will understand how to obtain basic, high level information about the target organization and network, often considered information leakage, including but not limited to technical and non-technical public contacts, IP address ranges, document formats, and supported systems.
- The candidate will understand the fundamental concepts associated with wireless networks.
- The candidate will be able to demonstrate the fundamental concepts associated with pen-testing.
- The candidate will be able to conduct vulnerability scans and analyse the results.
- The candidate will be able to use the appropriate technique to scan a network for potential targets.
- The candidate will be able to enumerate users through different methods.
- The candidate will be able to use and configure the Metasploit Framework at an intermediate level.
- The candidate will be able to use vulnerabilities to move files between remote systems.
- The candidate will be able to utilise wireless cryptographic and client vulnerabilities including but not limited to hijacking and key attacks.
Experience in cyber applications
- Experience of UK government based in the south west would be adventitious.
Applicants must be able to hold and maintain UK Government clearance
RECOMMEND A FRIEND: If you have professional friends/colleagues who would be interested in one of our roles and our excellent levels of service too, we'd like to recognise your recommendations with a 'thank you' of our own. For every colleague you refer who then starts a role through Datasource either Contract or Permanent, we will send you £300!
You will be required to hold a minimum of DV or NATO security clearance. If you do not hold an active DV or NATO clearance please familiarise yourself with the vetting process before applying.
Hit the 'Apply now' button to apply and to discuss this role further. We will be delighted to hear from you!
(c) Copyright Datasource Computer Employment Limited 2015.