Role: SOC Analyst
Our client is look for a UK Cyber Security Operations Centre (CSOC) Analyst to join their team in Warwick. You will work as part of team covering 24 hours 7 days a week throughout the year delivering real time proactive monitoring and maintenance of supported security tools and associated rules and signatures. Tools include but are not limited to, SIEM, NIDS/NIPS, HIDS/HIPS, Endpoint protection suites, DLP;
- Maintain and grow the value of current and future partner relationships
- Produce and maintain operational processes and procedures for use by all shift personnel
- Carry out Triage on Security events, raise incidents and support the Incident Management process
- Create and maintain SIEM correlation rules, signature creation for supported NIDS/NIPS, HIDS/ HIPS and Endpoint Protection products
- Work within current change management processes to apply patches, provide 1st line support for supported Security tools
- Remain up to date with current attack methods and characteristics in order to identify threats and advise on prevention, mitigation and remediation
- Degree level or demonstrable equivalent experience and Global Information Assurance Certification (GIAC) / Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- Demonstrate experience of risk identification and remediation within a global CSOC environment
- In depth knowledge of two or more of the following: SIEM, NIDS/NIPS, Endpoint Security toolsets, DLP, Network security technologies
- SCADA /ICS environments
- Demonstrate in depth knowledge of desktop and server operating systems and associated log analysis
- Demonstrate in depth knowledge of network packet analysis
- Experience of Security Incident Management processes
- Demonstrate ability to formulate formal processes and procedures to support CSOC operations
- Experience of developing SIEM correlation rules and snort signatures
To apply please send a CV and covering letter outlining your suitability, salary requirements and availability to roles@CNDLtd.com.
In line with Asylum & Immigration Legislation, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the EU. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process. Furthermore, in view of the nature of the work, all potential employees will undergo stringent reference and identity checks.
CND Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.