Digital Solutions Architect
Digital Solution Architect
My client is currently recruiting a Digital Solution Architect on a permanent basis. My client is a leading innovation-led, digital transformation partner looking to bring in a Solution Architect who can Engage Digital, Commercial and IT colleagues with demand for Commercial Digital Channel changes to shape requirements, solutions and project structures. Your home base location for this position will be Shoreditch.
- Designs solutions in line with business need and technical direction, delivering business value to a function and/or project at any one time
- Defines solutions (business and technical) which are reusable and offer benefits across functions
- Brings together suppliers and specialists to resolve complex problems in a range of environments, thereby operating as a trouble-shooter / problem solver
- Provides input into budget setting/ financial proposals.
- Solve design issues and challenges: Ensures design issues and complex design challenges are effectively impact assessed and resolved. This includes alignment of solution design to Commercial Digital Roadmap and technology direction
- Solution Design - Evaluation of customer experience, technical and operational factors / influencers to identify and develop solutions
- Experience with Java, HTML5, Portal Environments, Application integration and Web Services.
- Stakeholder management - dealing with stakeholders from all areas of the business - technical and non-technical.
- Proven track record in roles involving problem solving and dealing with solutions.
- Experience in analysis, project management and architect roles
- Broad knowledge of Commercial Banking products and Commercial Digital channels
- Broad understanding of market and environmental drivers in the Digital arena
- Leadership - People management experience (proven ability to operate/lead a team)
- Vendor / supplier management
If you have any interest please give me a call on 02076541422 or email me at Abdullah.Rajput@lorien.co.uk