QA Cyber Trainer
You will make a genuine difference to the cyber security education landscape, delivering leading edge classroom and 'hands-on' cyber training for QA.
Ideally, but not essential, you would have some training and coaching/consulting experience, with sound knowledge and a proven track record in cyber security. No experience of training, don't worry - we will take your raw talent and cyber skills and support you through a professional training development programme.
This is an opportunity to enhance your existing security skill set, stay current with the latest hacking and exploit techniques, with at least 20% of your time spent on security testing, cyber research and development.
With a genuine enthusiasm to share your security experience and knowledge with others using practical and hands-on tools. Deliver leading cyber skills to the market, you will have excellent customer facing, interpersonal and communication skills, along with the ability to work independently.
- To maintain an up-to-date cyber skills base through personal development and accreditation activities
- To deliver cyber security courses (open and closed) from with the QA Cyber Security practice.
- To build 'hands-on' technical cyber labs for delivery and research
- To take responsibility for developing and maintaining agreed courses
- To complete professionals cyber certifications as appropriate
- Transforming performance through learning
Experience & Qualifications
- Certifications in any of the following would be desirable: CEH, CISSP, CCP, GIAC
- An understanding of how data moves around networks and how others can intercept and use this data
- Need to be knowledgeable on current cyber issues (evasion, threat vectors, malware, vulnerabilities, attacks, etc.)
- Working knowledge of mobile communications infrastructure
- A good understanding of application security
- Good understanding of Networking and communication protocols on both the software and hardware side
- Good understanding of social media and web based communications
- Knowledge of hacking tools and techniques is highly desirable
- Exposure to security operations
- A passion to share your knowledge with others