Cyber Security Officer - SC Cleared* - Gloucestershire
Cyber Security Officer - SC Cleared* - Gloucester
The Cyber Security Officer plays a crucial role in the organisation of IT Security, providing specialist technical advice on security reviews and investigations relating to IT issues, events and incidents, as well as being responsible for IT security awareness training.
- Compliance with the Information Security requirements of the Nuclear Industries Security Regulations (NISR) 2003 (as amended)
- To provide continual security improvements and provide monitoring to ensure that policies, procedures and controls are effective
- Oversee the build and maintenance of technical security measures(including but not limited to encryption, remote access solutions etc.) accepting all information security into service when operationally ready - don't currently do this
- Proven experience delivering Information Security within large scale delivery programs and projects at a senior management level
- Up-to-date knowledge and experience of security compliance issues and risks
- Demonstrable experience in the conduct of risk assessments and security audits in order to achieve and maintain compliance
- Experience of devising or playing a key role in contributing to policies/procedures
- Evidence of continuous professional development. Post Graduate degree preferred in Information Security or professional qualifications such as CISM, CISSP, ITIL, CCP
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.