Infrastructure Project Manager (IT Services/Prince2)
Infrastructure Project Manager (data centre hosting, virtual environments, LAN, WAN, Citrix, VCS, EUC, apps packaging, password, Security, database, server, Prince 2) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 6 month contract, to be based in Dunstable, Bedfordshire.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Must have experience of working for large IT outsourcing/IT Services companies with strong client facing experience;
- Extensive Project management experience
- Must have a primary focus on IT Infrastructure projects within the following areas: data centre hosting, virtual environments, LAN/WAN, Citrix/VCS, EUC including apps packaging and distribution, password, Security, database and server related.
- Governance and risk management
- Prince 2 Practitioner or equivalent
- Management of project P&L
- MS Project and planning experience
- Act as primary customer interface for their assigned project or projects
- Day-to-day management of assigned project
- Dependency management
- Development of proposals/Statements of Works
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.