Project Planner / Scheduler - Management Consultancy - Defence
Project Planners/Schedulers - Consultancy/Defence - Wiltshire - SC Cleared - Permanent
My client is looking for a team of project planners & schedulers for a new project for a defence customer in Wiltshire. You will be working for an exciting management consultancy who offer great development opportunities and varied work.
All candidates should have a good working familiarity with:
- APM published guidance on planning and scheduling (we have all the collateral)
- Microsoft Project 2010 and 2013
- GAO guidance on Planning Breakdown Structures
- GAO guidance on building initial / deterministic schedules
- PMI Practice Standards for WBD, Scheduling and Estimating
- Vertical Traceability and Schedule Levels
- DCMA (and other) standard schedule quality metrics (what they are, why they're important)
- PMI, GAO and other best practice on developing an Integrated Master Schedule
- Acumen Fuse diagnostics: metrics, thresholds, triggers and how to create/modify existing metrics
- Creating and evolving Planning Principles and Standards
- Creating and evolving Scheduling and Estimating Principles and Standards
- Creating and evolving Schedule assurance and diagnostic standards (including Acumen Fuse metrics)
- Building and agreeing appropriate project breakdown structures (PBS, WBS, OBS, RAM, CBS, etc.)
- Creating initial dependency registers and integrating with breakdown structures
- Building network diagrams to test business logic
- Building L0 (high-level milestone) plans
- Creating L4 schedule structures within MSP
- Overall assurance leads for pre-gate checks
- Ad-hoc support for any complex planning and scheduling questions and issues
- An expert in Planning
- Must had role as a planner or related assurance/advisory role for 3+ years on complex programmes
- Must have team-leadership experience
- Must be able to manage customer relationship
- Expertise in creating standard breakdown structures
- Expert user of MS Project 2010/2013
- Familiar with acknowledged planning, scheduling and assurance best practice (PMI/GAO/DCMA, etc)
- APM qualifications desirable
- SC Cleared
RECOMMEND A FRIEND: If you have professional friends/colleagues who would be interested in one of our roles and our excellent levels of service too, we'd like to recognise your recommendations with a 'thank you' of our own.
You will be required to hold a minimum of SC security clearance. If you do not hold an active SC clearance please familiarise yourself with the vetting process before applying.
Hit the 'Apply now' button to apply and to discuss this role further. We will be delighted to hear from you!
(c) Copyright Datasource Computer Employment Limited 2017.