DV cleared Business Consultant - Organisational & People Change
DV Cleared Consultants (Organisational/People Change) - Permanent - Gloucestershire
My client is seeking DV Cleared Consultants to take responsibility for managing and delivering workstreams and projects on Security and Intelligence engagements and to support growth in the market. Candidates should have substantial consulting experience.
Desired Qualifications / Skills:
- Ability to take responsibility for standalone workstreams or projects that add significantly to the overall success of a project or programme
- Ability to lead a team of professionals on client engagements and provide leadership and shape delivery approach
- Excellent written and oral stakeholder management and communication skills
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office packages, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to define and manage competing agendas/priorities and establish achievable projects
- Ability to coach team members to ensure excellent client delivery whilst also enabling their career development
- Ability to identify and manage key stakeholders
- Ability to contribute to business development initiatives including identifying business opportunities, proposal writing and client presentations
- CIPD, CIMA, MBA and Prince2 are beneficial but not essential.
- Behavioural change management - ensuring organisations realise the benefits of large scale change projects by embedding new behaviours and minimising underperformance during the change
- Organisation development - target operating model development, organisation design, role clarity, performance management, organisational culture, employee development and reward/recognition
- Optimising human resource departments - creating cost effective, integrated HR functions that contribute to the delivery of business strategy
- Talent development - helping clients identify, retain and develop talent
- Performance Management and Reward - designing reward strategies/incentive schemes, and performance management frameworks/processes
- Workforce Optimisation - helping organisations get the most from their workforce, including strategic and operational workforce planning, terms and conditions of employment, TUPE, and reward and incentive management
Hit the 'Apply now' button to apply and to discuss this role further. We will be delighted to hear from you!
(c) Copyright Datasource Computer Employment Limited 2017.
More searches like this
- Central Government DV Permanent £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in Gloucestershire
- Consultancy DV Permanent £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in Gloucestershire
- Cyber Security DV Permanent £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in Gloucestershire
- Defence DV Permanent £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in Gloucestershire
- Management / Executive DV Permanent £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in Gloucestershire