Technical Architect - Multiple Positions
A well known public sector body that looks after the nation's health is looking for 4 technical architects to work at their site in the north east. They are searching for more than one person so there is a higher chance of you getting hired, also you won't be starting all by yourself but with several people so your first day at work will be more relaxing.
- Start ASAP and get in a job before the end of the month, so you can get back into the workforce quickly and start earning again
- A public sector job that is outside of IR35 so you can carry on as usual and not be affected by the new legislation as your peers may be.
- Ad hoc travel required so you've got the opportunity to get out of the office every now an again to visit other sites and meeting new people so you can expand your network.
- Ability to manage stakeholder expectations and deliver complex IT projects to tight deadlines.
- Ability to travel as and when required
- DS cleared or willing to apply.
I am a specialist recruiter for Government roles across the UK and recruit predominantly for high security positions, many with a strong focus on Cyber Security and IT.
What I offer: Current and up-to-date knowledge of the UK Government industry. My job is to find out what exactly you look for in a contract and to try and source that position for you. Specialties: *Defence *SC *Project Management *Civil Service *Cloud *Saas *Desktop Support *Prince 2 *MSP *MoR *ITIL *Service Architect *Technical Architect *Security Architect *CISSP *CESG *ISO27001 *GDS *TOGAF *ISEB *Business Analysis *SDLC *Agile *SCRUM
Apply for Technical Architect - Multiple Positions
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly