ILS Engnieer - AR&M
ILS Engineer - AR&M
Competitive Salary and Benefits
My client, a leading global IT Outsourcing Consultancy, is looking to recruit am ILS Engineer to join their team based in Basingstoke.
Outline of Role
The successful candidate will report to the Fujitsu ILSM assisting initially in the transition from the incumbent Supplier to Fujitsu. The main role will be to:
* Working across the ILS disciplines to ensure AR&M influences the support solutions and products being evolved.
* Challenging design teams on areas where AR&M characteristics are compromised and assist in resolutions
* Being the technical lead on AR&M for Fujitsu, developing tools, techniques and staff Essential Skills
* Def Stan 00-600
* Defence Logistics Framework (prev JSP 886)
* Good working knowledge and experience of availability, reliability and maintainability.
* Experience with ARM analysis tools and techniques
* Excellent communication skills to liaise and build relationships with a variety of project stakeholders Desirable Skills
* Spares ranging and scaling
* Additional experience in Human Factors Integration would be advantageous
* Awareness or experience of MOD IT systems.
* Any experience of Operational, Command or Battlespace information systems or applications in the C2 or C4ISR space.
* Experience of Project Transition from an MoD or Fujitsu perspective. If you have the required skills and would like to be considered for this role, please apply online. All suitable candidates will be contacted within 2 working days.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for ILS Engnieer - AR&M
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly