Network Solution Architect - SC Cleared - Cisco / Juniper
Network Solution Architect - Cisco / Juniper
Competitive Salary plus bonus, car allowance, private medical and benefits
My client, a major global IT Outsourcing company, are looking to recruit a number of Network Architects to join their team based in Basingstoke.
Outline of role
The prime responsibilities of the Network Architect are -
- Provide day to day support to the Programme and Project Managers to deliver the required network designs within all Transition and Migration Work Packages.
- To support the Lead Architect/deputy CTO in defining designs in line with requirements.
- To take ownership of HLD/LLD components for specific key areas i.e. DNSIP, Wireless, NTP, Data Centre LAN, LAN Migration.
- Ensure the designs produced are fit for purpose and are capable of being put through Design Approval Board (DAB).
- Provide input into reports, when required, to the customer and Lead Network Architect
- Liaise with Network Architects within N&T (Fujitsu UK&I) to ensure that the designs produced by DNS Network Architects are conformant with those produced as part of the WAN solution.
- Liaise with and assist with managing 3rd parties and their technical deliverables
- Provide impact assessment on customer and internal Change Requests
- Excellent design experience in proposing and utilizing technologies from Juniper, Cisco and Brocade
- Juniper JNCIS-ENT accreditation
- Cisco CCNP/CCDP accreditation
- Firewalls specifically Juniper SRX range, and Cisco ASA Next Generation
- Routing protocols i.e. BGP,OSPF
- Other network protocols such as TCP and UDP
- SVI/RVI design and configuration
- SNMPv3, Syslog, NTP design and configuration
- AAA design and configuration
- Access lists configuration
- VRF and VLAN design and configuration
- IP Addressing design
- Remote Access solutions i.e. Cisco AnyConnect, Pulse Secure
- VPN design
- Network troubleshooting
- Passive infrastructure - i.e. OM3 fibre, 62.5 /50 micron, fibre termination types
- Netscaler (Load balancers), Juniper IDS and IPS
- DNS and IPAM knowledge
- Design of network within virtualized infrastructure
- VMware ESXi
- Active Directory/DHCP services
- Encryption devices, CAPs assured products such as Catapan
- DWDM services
- Network Management toolsets
- DV Clearance
If you have the required skills and experience, please apply online. All suitable candidates will be contacted within 2 working days.
Project People Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Network Solution Architect - SC Cleared - Cisco / Juniper
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly