Oracle Project Manager - eBusiness/R12/SOA/AR/AP/GL/UAT/ERP/EBS
Oracle Project Manager - eBusiness/R12/SOA/AR/AP/GL/UAT/ERP/EBS is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for a 3 month rolling contract, to be based in Solihull, East Midlands. The successful applicant will be project managing an ERP to Oracle R12 project integration.
Responsibilities and Skills:
- Management of a project to deliver an Oracle platform
- SOA Suite - Integrations
- Webshop to Order management - single direction
- Oracle Inventory to JDA WMS - bi directional
- Oracle AR, AP and GL to Oracle back office solution
- JDA to webshop [Order shipment] assumed existing i/f
- Join up with GDC managing development
- Data migrated into system
- Training materials.
- Oversight of the end to end testing and UAT
- Cutover management for the entire service
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world.
Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.