Junior Project Management Consultant - Defence
Junior Project Management Consultant - Defence - Bristol/Wiltshire
An exciting opportunity to join a growing management consultancy that specialise in project and programme management. The opportunity to work across a range of programmes and sectors including Defence, Justice, Energy and more. A company with great values that encourage and support formal training & career progression.
- Demonstrate practical experience in one or more of our client's PPM capabilities of Project Control (including Earned Value), Planning and Scheduling, Project Risk Management, Cost Estimating and Forecasting, Through-life Management Planning and Assurance.
- Have experience of working in a project environment particularly in the Defence industry.
- Be a confident individual who can perform when working as part of a team or when acting independently with support from colleagues.
- Operate effectively at senior levels in a client's team to influence strategic decision makers whilst acting at the working level to deliver practical solutions.
- Be articulate with good presentation and written communication skills.
- Have a genuine enthusiasm to contribute to the growth of a successful business.
- Be a member of an appropriate professional body (such as APM) and have a desire for further professional development.
- The ideal candidate will be educated to degree level and will have experience of working as a consultant in the defence industry and be looking for their first move.
- This role requires the holder to have a valid UK driving license.
RECOMMEND A FRIEND: If you have professional friends/colleagues who would be interested in one of our roles and our excellent levels of service too, we'd like to recognise your recommendations with a 'thank you' of our own. For every colleague you refer who then starts a role through Datasource either Contract or Permanent, we will send you £300!
You will be required to hold a minimum of DV/SC security clearance. If you do not hold an active DV/SC clearance please familiarise yourself with the vetting process before applying.
Hit the 'Apply now' button to apply and to discuss this role further. We will be delighted to hear from you!
(c) Copyright Datasource Computer Employment Limited 2016.
Apply for Junior Project Management Consultant - Defence
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly