Client Delivery Manager
Job Role: Client Delivery Manager - Systems Engineering/Solution Architecture
Location: Bristol or Gloucestershire
Salary/Rate: Up to £85,000 + Car Allowance
Start Date: ASAP
Clearance: DV Clearance or Willing to Undergo
Client Delivery Manager - Permanent - Bristol or Gloucestershire - Up to £85,000
Our client is looking to appoint a technical Client Delivery Manager to join their growing Team. As part of this team the candidate will oversee significant Security and Intelligence architecture and systems engineering portfolio.
Our client is seeking an experienced Enterprise Architect or Systems Engineer with a proven track record in providing high quality advice and delivery to demanding clients in complex stakeholder environments.
This role will provide the successful candidate with significant development opportunities that arise through working in a growth area in an expanding team. As well as technical delivery, you will be expected to support development of the capability through, for example, development of propositions and thought leadership and potentially assisting with the development and delivery of training.
- The successful candidate must be experienced in managing multidisciplinary teams and in acting as a senior client interface, technical assurance and point of escalation for the delivery of those teams.
- Our client is looking for someone who can demonstrate a robust knowledge and high quality track record of organisational, information and technology architecture advice and development. You will be an influencer, shaper and comfortable operating in fluid and uncertain environments.
- Our client is particularly interested if you have experience of Information and Technology domains although would expect you to work equally comfortably across strategy, organisational, operational and technology disciplines.
- The role will involve a blend of client-facing consulting, business development, technical assurance and team management. You will also be responsible for developing propositions and thought leadership.
- You will need to demonstrate excellent core competence and experience in EA or Solution architecture and related activities (e.g. systems engineering) along with the experience and skills in developing business relationships at all levels, and leading teams to deliver great work.
You will have a proven track record in some or all of the following areas:
- Leadership, motivation and direction of teams from both a delivery and line management perspective.
- Translating business visions, goals, objectives and high-level requirements into Solution, Organisational or Enterprise Architectures. Developing contextual, conceptual, logical and physical views of architectures, across key architecture domains (including Business, Applications, Information, Security and Infrastructure);
- IT strategy and target operating model development.
- Technical assurance of consulting deliverables and bids.
- Developing technical solutions for large and complex programmes, including defining technical requirements, selecting solutions (COTS and bespoke developments), and ensuring successful delivery.
- Leading reviews of the technologies and architectures employed in existing systems or in-flight projects, and communicating the findings of the review back to senior stakeholders.
- Using industry recognised IT frameworks, such as ITIL, COBIT and SFIA, and industry recognised modelling standards, such as BPMN and Archimate, to accelerate programmes and provide common understanding amongst key stakeholders of architectural concepts and their impacts;
- Experience of significant aspects of related disciplines such as Service Integration, Agile and Digital.
- An ability to influence and communicate with all levels of stakeholder including senior executives, directors, managers and junior staff.
- Good general consulting skills (soft skills, structured thinking, effective report writing and presentations, and stakeholder engagement).
- Comfort in operating in highly fluid and environments characterised by uncertainty.
- An ability to work under broad direction, with a high level of self-initiation.
- Central Government experience is highly desirable, particularly in the Security and Intelligence agencies; some additional wider sector experience (Local Government; Regulated Industry; Private sector) is desirable.
- Knowledge and experience of new technology trends and disruptive technologies, including cloud, government ICT strategy, social, big data and digital services.
Hit the 'Apply now' button to apply and to discuss this role further. We will be delighted to hear from you!
(c) Copyright Datasource Computer Employment Limited 2017.
More searches like this
- Cyber Security DV Permanent £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in Bristol (City Centre)
- Defence DV Permanent £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in Bristol (City Centre)
- Engineering DV Permanent £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in Bristol (City Centre)
- Information Technology DV Permanent £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in Bristol (City Centre)
- Management / Executive DV Permanent £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in Bristol (City Centre)