Business Development Manager - Consultancy to Public Sector
This exciting role will play an integral part in shaping and growing the business in the Government Sector with a particular focus on Justice. As a Business Development Manager, the successful candidate will join an established successful sales team and report to the Business Development Director.
The successful candidate will work in partnership with the Portfolio Manager, responsible for operational delivery, in order to progress the strategy and to drive the continued success of the business.
Business Development Manager - Selling Consultancy services to Public Sector customers - Permanent - London - Excellent Salary!
- The successful candidate will have past experience in a similar role with a successful track record of selling high value consultancy into Government Clients.
- The successful candidate will have experience of building and maintaining effective relationships with clients and partners and be able to operate effectively in order to influence decision makers.
- The successful candidate will be experienced in promoting consultancy offers to a market, to include; shaping the consultancy approach, and managing a pipeline of opportunities.
- The successful candidate will have experience in leading the preparation of proposals.
- Knowledge of the Home Office, Ministry of Justice, National Crime Agency, Metropolitan Police, associated policing agencies and BEIS will be highly desirable.
- The successful candidate will ideally have practitioner knowledge of managing projects / programme and portfolios.
- The successful candidate will have a drive and passion for contributing to the growth of the business.
- The successful candidate will be articulate and have excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Ideally educated to degree level or equivalent.
- This role requires the holder to have a valid UK driving license.
Candidates who lack the specific experience but have a genuine enthusiasm to work with clients to deliver improvements to the way their projects are managed and delivered will be considered.
Our client's roles require the holder to be able to obtain full security clearance. To gain clearance you will normally have had to have been a resident in the UK for a minimum of 5 years, regardless of nationality.
We work with clients throughout the UK. Whilst the role will be pre-dominantly based in the London area, there will be a need for travel to other locations such as Bath / Bristol.
Salary & Benefits:
The remuneration package for this position will include a competitive starting salary, an attractive bonus scheme, car allowance, health care (including family cover), 25 days holiday, a Company profit share and a Group wide profit share. Not forgetting a variety of activities including family fun days and black tie events.
You will be required to hold a minimum of SC security clearance. If you do not hold an active SC clearance please familiarise yourself with the vetting process before applying.
Hit the 'Apply now' button to apply and to discuss this role further. We will be delighted to hear from you!
(c) Copyright Datasource Computer Employment Limited 2017.
Job Role: Business Development Manager (Government - Justice Sectors)
Salary/Rate: Excellent Salary!
Start Date: ASAP
Clearance: SC Clearance or Willing to Undergo