SC DevOps Engineer
Our government client is looking for multiple SC DevOps Engineers to join them on exciting new projects based in Croydon.
- Must be capable of taking ownership of tasks and coordinating and working with other parts of the IT landscape to remove blockers and complete tasks
- Having a collaborative nature, the successful candidate will be able to see the large picture to help advance the goals of the whole programme and a passion for empowering colleagues
- The candidate should have worked in an Agile and DevOps environment for over 3 years.
- Linux command line skills - CentOS is our present distribution of choice - text file tools, filesystem commands, bash scripting
- Basic networking debugging
- Development tooling including: Java VM management, Git, maven
- Jenkins 2 - including pipelining and groovy scripting
- RPM package creation and management
- Tomcat configuration and management
- Postgres DB / AWS RDS
- REST - must know the HTTP protocol and be an expert at debugging issues such as connection, security and load balancing
- AWS cloud services
- Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery Tooling (Jenkins, Maven, Ant, Git, Sonatype Nexus, JUnit, Liquibase, Sonarqube, Docker).
- You will work in agile Scrum teams alongside other DevOps Engineers. Your role will combine "doing" (e.g. developing, risky, or critically important work items) and "leading" (e.g. architecting new work items, coaching less experienced engineers).
Apply for SC DevOps Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More jobs like this
- £140,000 - £149,999 Contract SC Central Government jobs in Croydon
- £140,000 - £149,999 Contract SC Consultancy jobs in Croydon
- £140,000 - £149,999 Contract SC Cyber Security jobs in Croydon
- £140,000 - £149,999 Contract SC Defence jobs in Croydon
- £140,000 - £149,999 Contract SC Information Technology jobs in Croydon