Cyber Security Project Coordinator - NATO
Cyber Security Project Coordinator
LOCATION: Mons, Belgium
DURATION: 3 months with extensions
SALARY: Negotiable daily rate
WORK HOURS: Monday to Friday, normal working hours
CLEARANCE: NATO SECRET
SCOPE OF WORK:
Allied Command Operations (ACO) has in recent years initiated a large-scale effort to modernise many of the cryptographic capabilities that are currently in use in NATO. In order to reduce staff workload, ACQ has requested the NCI Agency to provide resources in support of their modernisation activities.
This Cyber Security Project Coordinator will be assigned various demand-driven tasks in support of ACO Crypto Modernisation.
- Planning and implementation of mitigation measures and assistance in planning and implementation of contingencies
- Providing reports to inform discussions with Nations and support decisions/recommendations made to the MC
- Provide support to ACQ on Crypto Modernisation related activities
- The individual is expected to be an expert in the Cyber Security field with considerable experience.
- The individual must have been Lead Staff on large and complex Cyber projects or been responsible for significant research work.
- As the Program of Work focuses on cryptographic capabilities, the individual is expected to have demonstrable extensive working experience with cryptographic mechanisms.
- Solid project management background and experience.
- Good overall understanding of cryptographic mechanisms, i.e., what they do, how they more or less work and what the impact of shortfalls in cryptographic mechanisms is and how these may be mitigated
- Some working knowledge of NATO’s organizational structure.
- Good overall understanding of cryptographic mechanisms
- PRINCE 2 Foundation and / or Practitioner Certified
- Experience or knowledge of Managing Successful Programmes (MSP)
- Experience or knowledge of Management of Risk principles (MoR)
- Ability to quickly write clear operational and technical reports (in English), suitable for dissemination among senior stakeholders
- Essential Certifications
- Must have at least current NATO SECRET clearance
- University degree equivalent to at least Masters degree (preferably in Computer Science and/or Business) - OR extensive commercial knowledge and experience is required
More searches like this
- Consultancy NATO Contract £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in Belgium
- Cyber Security NATO Contract £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in Belgium
- Defence NATO Contract £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in Belgium
- Digital Forensics NATO Contract £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in Belgium
- Engineering NATO Contract £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in Belgium