Highly successful Defence Organisation based in Northwood, North-West London is presently looking to recruit a permanent Information Manager.
Salary £40k - £50k plus excellent benefits
The Training Support function provides a broad range of training consultancy and support services to defence, civil authorities and the commercial sector.
To be employed supporting all aspects of Information Management to the EU OHQ Op ATALANTA under a renewed one year contract starting on 1 Jan 17, with the strong prospect of a further one year extension.
• Act as an intermediary between Op ATALANTA staff and technical support team on all matters relating to Information Management
• Organise, Chair and Minute User Group meetings which facilitate the flow of information between the users and management
• Attend Management Planning meetings to present the Information Management viewpoint in a forum established to manage the CIS support to the Op ATALANTA mission
• Attend problem resolution meetings to provide advice on outstanding IM issues to allow management to make informed decisions and prioritisations
• Maintain MS SharePoint site (Site Collection Administrator standard) and maintain Configuration Management documentation appropriate for a closed and accredited system
• Brief and train new staff on the principles of Information Management and the use of MS SharePoint
• Maintain Information Management policy documentation
• Problems associated with network users
• Issues arising that affect the project delivery, misunderstanding of project expectations and issues with client dependencies are examples where the problem will be referred upwards
Mandatory Skill Requirements:
• Relevant experience with MS SharePoint 2013
• MS SharePoint Administrator Experience, including managing content, site architecture, users, groups and permissions
• Experience of Windows 7
• Experienced user of Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office products, particularly Outlook, Excel, Word and Internet Explorer.
• Experience in a customer-facing IT support role
• IT helpdesk management experience
• Relevant experience in 1st line support
• Display calmness and the ability to solve problems under pressure
• Ability to communicate and be robust with wide range of customers at all levels;
Desirable Skill Requirements:
• Experience with relational databases, web design and/or programming
• Knowledge of the defence industry and UK armed forces
• Commercial experience desirable
• Previous consultancy experience.
Qualifications: SharePoint qualification to SharePoint Site Collection Administrator standard (e.g. QA QASP13MC Microsoft SharePoint 2013 Master Class)