Supply Chain Risk Analyst
Supply Chain Risk Analyst :
World class Defence Organisation based in Stevenage, Hertfordshire is currently looking to recruit a Supply Chain Risk Analyst.
Please note: You need to be a full UK national (British Passport holder) due to restrictions of the working environment. Unfortunately dual-nationals cannot be considered due to security restrictions.
You must also be eligible for SC (Secret Level) Security Clearance.
The contract is initially for 8 months (ongoing after).
Competitive hourly rates are being offered by the department.
Supply Chain Risk Analyst Job Description:
• Perform analytical Risk Registration assessment upon Supplier Database
• Financial, Business Ethical, Cyber & Slavery (UK only)
• Data Upload and maintain appropriate databases
• Produce analytical reports, as required
Skills and Experience…………..
• Skills Cyber Essentials awareness (preferred)
• Slavery Act awareness (UK only) (preferred)
• Knowledge/use of D&B, Dow Jones tools (preferred)
• Proficient in MS Excel
• Financially astute
• Structured thinking
• Attention to detail
• Methodical Organised Task Management
• Fluent in Italian would be ideal (although not essential)
Apply for Supply Chain Risk Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More jobs like this
- £80,000 - £89,999 Contract None / Undisclosed Aerospace jobs in Stevenage
- £80,000 - £89,999 Contract None / Undisclosed Defence jobs in Stevenage
- £80,000 - £89,999 Contract None / Undisclosed Engineering jobs in Stevenage
- £80,000 - £89,999 Contract None / Undisclosed Management / Executive jobs in Stevenage
- £80,000 - £89,999 Contract None / Undisclosed Manufacturing jobs in Stevenage