Operational Data Analyst
Operational Data Analyst - Fixed-Term Contract - Telford
An Operational Data Analyst is required to join our client - a global reinsurers and leading consolidator of 'Closed-Life' services, in Telford on a Fixed-Term Contract, initially for 12 months.
An Operational Data Analyst is required to investigate the root cause of data issues, whilst ensuring integrity of data is complete and accurate. You will also be responsible for producing business reports highlighting data quality as well as ad-hoc data extracts/resolution of data queries.
Key Skills Required:
- Advanced skills in MS Word and Excel
- Numerate and computer literate
- Ability to think analytically and solve problems
- Experience of writing and using SQL Queries
- Performing high quality data analysis and produce accurate output
- Ensuring integrity of financial data
- Holding written and verbal communication with customers and stakeholders
- Analyse wider impact and assist in determining any possible solution
- Maintain positive relationships with suppliers and customers
The company values Agility, Team Spirit, Passion to Perform, Integrity and Customer Centricity, and they are at the heart of their company, and provide the foundations for the way they conduct their business.
Being open, honest and transparent in everything they do, they have created an inclusive culture that encourages diversity of thought and opinion, talents and backgrounds. They are passionate and determined to excel in a sustainable and just way, with a strong record of promoting from within providing excellent opportunity for their employees.
If this is a role which would be of interest to you, please apply at your earliest convenience.
Apply for Operational Data Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly