IT Project Manager
Northrop Grumman is involved in a range of future game-changing defence and security programmes. Whether this is as a partner in the F-35 Lightning II providing the aircraft with much of its situational awareness and communications, as a leading specialist in large intelligence datasets, as a pre-eminent provider of High Altitude Long Endurance unmanned aircraft systems, or as the ‘go to’ provider for truly open system architectures for battlespace networks, communications, and command and control, Northrop Grumman has an unparalleled reputation as an innovator.
The Cyber Solutions Division of Northrop Grumman in London is seeking an experienced Project/Programme Manager to lead and support a growing portfolio of work.
The main tasks and responsibilities of these roles are as follows:
- Responsible for delivery of technical IT projects/ to agreed schedules, cost and quality criteria
- Responsible for leading bid teams within existing frameworks
- Manage governance (milestones, finance, dependencies, risks, issues & opportunities, reporting)
- Collaborative Stakeholder management & engagement across clients, team-mates, dependencies & suppliers
- Establish and grow effective & collaborative teams using Northrop Grumman ways of working, supported by the candidates knowledge and experience
- Experience in Project Management or Programme Management roles, with evidence of collaborative working
- Recent experience supporting IT/Cyber projects and Programmes in Government or similar organisations
- Strong analytical as well as verbal and written communications skills
- Good collaborative interpersonal skills for written, oral and face to face communications
- Skills in influencing and negotiation methods and techniques
- An understanding of available and emerging Cyber technologies relevant to government
- Capable of dealing with conflicting priorities between different specialist groups
- Ability to communicate effectively at different levels within the organisation, which includes a full spectrum of senior management, through to operations personnel
- Experience of UK Government civil and/or MOD working practices, including PRINCE2 and Managing Successful Programmes (MSP)
- Experience of leading bids within commercial frameworks
- Experience in any of the following: Agile development, Application Development, Secure mobility and Secure Enterprise IT, Cloud, Cyber Defense, Integration and/or test, other Cyber technology and Cyber Operations areas.
- Current High Level clearance
- Applicants must be able to hold and maintain UK Government clearances.
- Applicants must be willing and able, within reason, to travel to the US and within the UK
More searches like this
- Aerospace DV Permanent £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Cyber Security DV Permanent £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Defence DV Permanent £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Information Technology DV Permanent £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Security DV Permanent £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in London (Central)